What Information Do We Collect?
When you participate in the beta test, we will collect telemetry, location, and video data from your Tesla vehicle. You may also be asked to enter your Tesla credentials directly via Tesla’s portal through the Consol3 app.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information when you install the Consol3 app, input your Tesla credentials, and when the K3Y device is in use.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information collected from you in the following ways:
- To monitor driving behavior and patterns.
- For internal purposes including R&D under a non-disclosure agreement.
Your data will not be sold or shared with external parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- All data is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information.
- Your information is accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to our systems.
Do Not Track and Cookies
Your Tesla credentials are entered directly on Tesla's portal through the Consol3 app. We will not have access to these credentials.
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless under a non-disclosure agreement for R&D purposes.
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13, and the K3Y and Consol3 Beta Test Program is not intended for children under 13.
Data Breach Response
In the event of a data breach, we will notify you via email within 14 business days.